Jewelry and Watches
All Swarovski fashion jewelry is traditionally crafted and therefore very delicate. As a result, special care is required. Please, follow the following care instructions:
1. Store your jewelry individually in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid damage.
2. Polish your jewelry frequently with a lint free cloth to maintain its original sparkling condition
3. Our recommendation is to always put the jewelry on last, as a finishing touch to an outfit.
4. And don’t forget to remove your Swarovski jewelry before washing your hands, swimming, or using products such as perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion. Such products may harm the metal, cause discoloration, or cause a loss of crystal brilliance.
5. Avoid contact that may scratch or chip the crystal.